Visit the only Animal Petting Farm in Virginia Beach!
Ride a pony, hold a chicken or feed a goat at Hunt Club’s petting farm in Virginia Beach – a favorite destination of locals and visitors alike. Home to dozens of friendly critters, this unique petting zoo offers families the chance to get up close and personal with its goats, sheep, chickens, turkeys, guinea hens, geese, llamas, alpacas, donkeys, pigs and more. There is also a beautiful bird aviary filled with interesting fowl such as peacocks, crowned cranes, pheasants and doves.
Pony rides are a popular add-on activity for children guests at the petting zoo, and the kids love learning about Pearl, Bucket and all of the farm’s other equine beauties. Hunt Club Farm is home to 15 ponies, and they come in all sizes to accommodate tiny tots, pre-teens and every kid in between*!
Besides the fun and friendly animals, Hunt Club’s petting farm also offers a shaded playground area for the kids to enjoy. On hot summer days, the petting farm staff turns a sprinkler on for the kids to enjoy. Pack snacks and drinks or pick up some in the farm market or ticket booth and relax on one of the benches or at one of the many picnic tables on premises.
Although the Petting Farm remains open, we do not allow visitors inside any our Animal enclosures during Pumpkin Patch Field trips, which operate on Weekdays from approximately 9 a.m. to noon in October. Animals can be fed and pet from outside of the animal pens during this time. Thank you.
Explore our new Tree Walk Adventure, a family friendly playground for all ages. Make your way through the treetops with connected netted bridges, treehouses, slides and more! Tree Fun for Everyone! Coming Soon in 2020…
A Birdwalk Aviary Adventure Awaits..
You’ve heard of a boardwalk at the beach, now it’s time to experience a Birdwalk at the farm. Our Birdwalk is a free flight aviary with two landing zones. Bring the family out to feed and interact with over 500 parakeets in our two thousand sq. ft. walk- through bird habitat. Watch the birds fly through the air and enjoy the beautiful landscape inside the aviary.
Entry into the Birdwalk is included with your regular petting farm admission. Guests may purchase seed sticks to feed the birds for $1 each. The Birdwalk is open during petting farm hours. See you on the BIRDWALK!
Petting Farm Gallery
Petting Farm and TreeWalk Adventure Admission
Only $12 per person!
Children 2 & under are free.
Only $5 per ride
Farm Fun Pass
Enjoy UNLIMITED Petting Farm and TreeWalk Adventure admission with Hunt Club’s Farm Fun Pass!
- The annual pass is only $49 per person.
- This is an individual pass, so each member of your family needs a pass. (There’s no charge for children 2 and under.)
- Hunt Club’s Farm Fun Pass is valid for daily petting farm admission. Come as often as you like, and stay all day if you’d like.
- The pass offers a $8 discount off admission to all the farm’s special events, including the annual Easter Egg Hunt, Harvest Festival, Children’s Halloween Party and Halloween Festival.
- The pass is valid for use one time per day by the person named on the card. Hunt Club Farm requires a photo ID to verify pass ownership.
- Farm Fun Pass is valid for one year (365 days) from date of purchase.
We also offer a Family 4 pack season passes and 2 feed cups for $159. This is a great deal purchased separately it totals to $206.00.