May 5, 2018
5:00pm – 10:00 pm
What happens on the first weekend in May, when the Kentucky Derby and Cinco De Mayo collide? A huge Party at Hunt Club Farm, of course! Be part of this year’s dual celebration of the best in horse racing, Monte Carlo games, big hats AND a Mexican Fiesta with piñatas, sombrero’s, maracas & more! Watch the Kentucky Derby and then be ready to Mariachi the night away tasting hot sauces and playing limbo. Guests are encouraged to wear Derby day attire OR their favorite mustache & sombrero. Whatever you decide to wear… don’t miss this year’s Derby de Mayo Party at Hunt Club Farm. Proceeds benefit Princess Anne Hunt Club Foundation.
This Event Features
- Live Music with the Deloreans
- Mariachi Bands with authentic Mexican Salsa Music
- “Battle of the Big Hats” – Hat decorating, photo ops and more!
- Kentucky Derby Horse Race on Big Screens TV’s in the Barn
- Monte Carlo Casino Games
- Hunt Club’s Goat Derby Race
- Photos ops with a Real Donkey!
- Piñatas &Mustaches
- Mexican themed food trucks: Sofrito & Stuft
- Hot Sauce/ Salsa Tastings
- Authentic Mexican Dancers
- & More