Thank you for your interest in joining the Hunt Club Farm family! We have several different positions on the farm, each with different age requirements. Most of our positions require applicants to be at least 16 to 18 years old. We occasionally have volunteer or paid animal attendant positions in the petting farm for those over 13 years old.
When we have openings for general farm positions, we put them on our website. We hire our Halloween staff (actors and event staff) by way of open auditions/interviews. We post the dates and times on our website and Facebook pages.
Here is a list of positions and corresponding age requirements.
- Pony Walkers, Animal Cleaning and Care Staff – Minimum age 16 (due to insurance requirements)
- Animal Attendants – Minimum age 13 to 18 (depending on animal)
- Event Staff – Minimum age 18 (due to insurance requirements)
- Volunteers – Minimum age 13 (and approved by Hunt Club Farm manager and volunteer’s parent or legal guardian)
- Click here for Employment Application
- Event Staff (Parking Attendants, Line Attendants, Cashiers) – Minimum age 18
- Click here for Halloween Employment Application
- Actors – Minimum age 18 (unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian)
- Click here for actor Application
- Open House/ Audition Dates are Thursday, September 8th at 7pm and Sunday, September 11th from 7-9pm Click here for details.
ATTENTION: All applicants for event staff must complete an employment application and bring 2 valid forms of identification. All applicants interested in acting positions should complete a Halloween Contractor application and bring 2 valid forms of identification to the open interviews.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer Program for Camp Counselors:
All applicants will need to bring two forms of identification. Hunt Club Farm will need to make copies of both identifications, or the applicant can bring the (2) forms of identification AND copies of those identifications. One form of identification needs to be a picture identification (example: Passport, Drivers License, Military ID,) second form of identification should be a social security card.