If you like the boardwalk at the beach,
Hunt Club Farm’s
A feast for the eyes!
Our beautiful free-flight aviary has two landing zones!
Bring the whole family to feed and interact with over 500 parakeets.
You’ll be amazed by our fascinating fowl such as peacocks, crowned cranes, pheasants, and doves.
The kids will love watching these fine-feathered friends take flight in their two thousand sq. ft. walk- through bird habitat.
See you on the BIRDWALK!
The BIRDWALK AVIARY is open during Petting Farm hours.
Entry to the BIRDWALK AVIARY is included with your regular Petting Farm admission.
Guests may purchase seed sticks to feed the birds for $1 each.
PETTING FARM ADMISSION (includes the BirdWalk Aviary and TreeWalk Adventure).
Only $12 per person!
Children 2 & under are free.
PONY RIDES, our most popular activity on the farm!
Only $5 for children’s individual pony rides.
*125 lbs. or less.
FARM FUN PASS
With Hunt Club’s Farm Fun Pass, you can enjoy UNLIMITED Petting Farm admission, including the BirdWalk Aviary and TreeWalk Adventure.
- The annual pass is only $49 per person.
- Farm Fun Pass is valid on days the farm is open and for one year from the date of purchase.
- This is an individual pass. Each family member needs a pass. There is no admission charge for children 2 and under.
- Hunt Club’s Farm Fun Pass is valid for daily Petting Farm admission.
- Petting Farm admission includes the BirdWalk Aviary and TreeWalk Adventure.
- Come as often as you like. Stay all day!
- Farm Fun Pass holders receive an $8 discount to all of the farm’s special events, including the annual Easter Egg Hunt, Harvest Festival, Children’s Halloween Party, and Halloween Festival.
- The pass is valid for use one time per day by the person named on the card.
- Hunt Club Farm requires a photo ID to verify pass ownership.
While supplies last, get your Family 4-pack of Farm Fun Passes and two feed cups for $159. This is a savings of $47. It’s a great deal!
Please visit the farm to purchase your Farm Fun Passes.